We’re super excited about this year’s event! We have 86 boats registered and are expecting that to go up in the week before registration ends. Here are some highlights, updates and notes.
- Presenting Sponsor Wind Creek Casino & Hotel-Atmore will be onsite with their custom RV where you can play games and win prizes – including a trip to Wind Creek. It’s tons of fun so be sure to stop by.
- Costa Del Mar is hosting a beach party at the Baytowne Marina beach on Wednesday starting at 9:30pm. This event is free and open to the public. FULL SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- There will be lots of showboats at the marina from sponsors MarineMax/Grady-White, Gulf Coast Yacht Group, Galati Yacht Sales, Legendary Marine, Aquila and Grander Marine. If you’re looking to get into boating this is a great opportunity to check out the market. If you want to just look at some boats, we’ll have a marina full of beauties made by some of the best boat builders in the world.
- The vendors are back at the marina so you can browse through their fine selection of merchandise and services, and of course we’ll be selling tournament merchandise.
- We’ve posted the Parking Plan, Social Links and Sandestin App on the website below. Hilton’s will be providing a weather update.
- CatchStat will be providing the live scoring again this year, click on the links below so you can follow the action at the scales. NOTE: Content is still being updated.
- Capt. Dave Lear will be onsite covering the event and posting to the tournament blog daily to keep you in the know and entertained.
There’s sure to be some music, food, fireworks and maybe even a few surprises! So come join us at Baytowne Marina. You can dockwalk any time before Thursday at noon which is when the boats head out for fishing. Weigh-ins start at 4:00pm on Friday and Saturday. (Most of the fish are weighed on Saturday).